Wednesday, September 20, 2006

1984 Trans Am, The Start.

Hi IM Steve and I want to share all my work that I have and will be doing to this great car,
the car is a 1984 Pontiac Trans Am.

to start with I got this car from a friend that had it sitting in a shed for the last 3 years, he wanted $10,000 for it and the second I saw it I was not going to let it go to anyone else.

A few stats on the car:
engine: L69 5L H.O.
color: Dark metallic Silver.
WS6 Performance Package.
Transmission: 700R4 4Spd auto, Stage 2 shift kit.
Right hand drive (full steering box conversion)
RollMaster CS1000 Double roller timing chain.
Quadrajet 4bbl (badly modded, only gets 10 miles to the gallon)
No emission control system (you can see an engine under the hood!)
No other mods that i know of, but i wouldn't doubt there are a few more there.
I get all my performance parts from Outlaw Speed Shop in Adelaide and all my stock replacement parts from www.usgmserviceparts.com
For Great tips and help from people that know the Third Gen Firebird/Camaro in and out go to www.Thirdgen.org

No comments: