Monday, July 02, 2007

1984 Trans Am, Its Time.

Its finaly time to take the car off the road on sunday July 9, Its going to my Dads place since i have nowere else to store it while im working on it.

I will be taking it down there on sunday and setting up a "workshop" (lol) basicly a fue tarps and metal framing to make like a big tent to keep my car out of the weather when being striped.
I will be there every second week end and will be posting pictures up of everything I do to the car, This was ment to happen about 6 months ago but I have had too mutch fun driving my car to take it off the road :)

Plans for the next 2 months:
Engine out, Trans out, wiring out, interior out and then I will be cleaning the interior and sanding the flore of the car to remove the surface rust from the bad leak and giving it a real thick coat of killrust to prevent it from coming back then i will be fixing the minor rust I have found over the last 2 months (under the windscreen and spare tyre well).

I will keep this sight updated as I go, Cyaz for now.

No comments: